And YES I read your posts before I posted this out about booting slow. Ok....so let me be more specific....burnt at 4x. Tried different media, even put the CD drive that it boots fine in...into this computer and it boots slowly still.
And YES I read your posts before I posted this out about booting slow. Ok....so let me be more specific....burnt at 4x. Tried different media, even put the CD drive that it boots fine in...into this computer and it boots slowly still.

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$145.00
Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00
OPNsense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI
$195.00
Check Point 1590 Firewall & w builtin WiFI and builtin LTE sim slot
$95.99
Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F UTM UTP License Until 2027 Network Security FW VPN
$229.99
OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN
$258.00
Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F Firewall Tested Reset Deregistered OEM PSU
$99.99
Netgate SG-2100 pfSense Plus 26.07 Firewall VPN Router - Wiped, Fresh Install
$174.99
$170.00
NETGEAR ProSafe 8-Port Gigabit VPN Firewall FVS318G NEW IN BOX
$69.99