-
I'll explain why I'm doing this.....
I'm building a grub CD that contains a history of releases of Damn Small Linux. I boot the Knoppix 3.4 versions with grub all the time but the old versions of DSL used lilo. I'm trying to figure out how to get the older ones to boot with grub so I can put them on the CD.
Thanks
Similar Threads
-
By wslkevin in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 13
Last Post: 09-21-2004, 05:31 AM
-
By mark1221 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-01-2003, 10:32 PM
-
By iamanewbie in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 5
Last Post: 11-01-2003, 11:49 AM
-
By iamanewbie in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 5
Last Post: 10-24-2003, 12:59 PM
-
By JNeuhoff in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-24-2003, 12:13 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$119.00

Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99

Juniper QFX5100-48S-3AFI 48-Port SFP+ 6 QSFP+ 2x SFP/RJ-45 Management
$249.97

JUNIPER NETWORKS MIST AI AP63-US HIGH PERFORMANCE OUTDOOR ACCESS POINT - WHITE
$59.99

Juniper SRX320 8-Port Security Services Gateway Appliance w/ AC Adapter
$59.99

Juniper EX2300-C-12P POE+ Switch 12 x 1GbE & 2 SFP+ 10G uplinks
$124.99

Juniper Networks EX2300 (EX2300-48P) 48 Ports Ethernet Switch
$249.99

Juniper AP47 Mist Wi-Fi 7 802.11 6GHz 4x4 Wireless Access Point (NEW)
$999.99

Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port Gigabit PoE Managed Ethernet Switch
$79.99

Juniper Networks SRX340 16x1GbE Ports Service Gateway Security Appliance W/ Ears
$79.99