-
I'd like some help setting up my connection.
Hello,
I'm a linux first-timer and I got everything running, except my internet connection.
I have a netopia cayman router and a Santis USB WLAN adapter.
My device shows up when I do a ifconfig and I went through the network card wizard without any problems.
On the bottom of my ifconfig about my device, is this 'Interrupted : 16'. I guess these are packets, but I'm not sure.
Thanks,
Pieter Maes
Similar Threads
-
By ht3new2linux in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-10-2008, 04:08 AM
-
By Freedie in forum Networking
Replies: 13
Last Post: 06-27-2006, 04:19 PM
-
By jdmml in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 10-31-2004, 02:24 PM
-
By whizkid25 in forum Networking
Replies: 9
Last Post: 08-07-2004, 08:47 AM
-
By animated in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 9
Last Post: 05-02-2004, 09:04 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95

Vintage Computer Keyboard Northgate OMNIKEY Ultra
$120.00

Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used
$55.99

Vintage HP 21MX 1000 M-Series Minicomputer Chassis Backplane Parts AS-IS
$325.99

VINTAGE AOPEN MODEL SPI-200 200W AT POWER SUPPLY WITH SWITCH DS-PS-8
$34.95

Vintage Emagic Logic 5 / Logic Audio 4.0 Studio Software Box Manuals Serial
$89.99

VINTAGE ESS ES1868 16 BIT ISA SOUND CARD COMPAQ 247428-001 - USA SELLER RM2-SC
$24.95

Vintage Motherboard Lot: MSI MS-4138 VLB 486 DX4-120 + Macronix 386DX Combo RAM
$175.00

VINTAGE COLLECTIBLE Comp USA Maxtor 20 GB 3.5 Inch EIDE Hard Drive NEW SEALED
$500.00

Vintage HP DVD Writer dvd210i Internal IDE Drive Q2116A BRAND NEW FACTORY SEALED
$58.85