Hi all...
I am using Knoppix 3.6 CD and I want OSS drivers to be there so that I can read and write audio or voice bytes to /dev/dsp.
I know it is possible after hd install.... but how to enable the OSS drivers using something like a cheat code...
I hope to get a solutions for this.
Thanks in advance
soumya

Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch
$439.00
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99
Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New
$101.99
Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99
Cisco | N3K-C3232C | 32-Port 100G QSFP Network Switch W/ 2x PSU, 2x Power Cords
$205.00
Cisco Catalyst WS-C2960X-48FPD-L 48-Port Gigabit Managed PoE+ Ethernet Switch
$69.99
Cisco C9200-48P-E Cisco POE Network Switch
$749.99
Cisco C3850-NM-2-10G Catalyst 3850 2 x 10GE Network Module
$30.00
$75.00
Cisco QSFP-40G-SR-BD Module 10-2945-02 NEW CLAMSHELL
$45.50