-
Dvorak support missing from the live DVD.
I searched this forum before posting, but it seems that maybe I'm the only Dvorak typist using the live DVD...
In KDE there is no more Dvorak option in the keyboard layout panel. Luckily, I have hard-wired, switchable keyboards, but I'd like to see it restored in the future.
Is there any place I should send a notice to, or will this forum posting get attention from the right people?
Thanks,
Shawn
-
Administrator
Site Admin-
Re: Dvorak support missing from the live DVD.

Originally Posted by
ShawnMilo
Is there any place I should send a notice to, or will this forum posting get attention from the right people?
You are correct that the right people don't generally read these forums. But the bug report section of the wiki does seem to get checked by Klaus, particularly after a new release. I would suggest waiting until an official Internet release of version 5, and if the problem is still there posting your observation in the version 5 bug reports in the wiki.
---
Verifying of md5 checksum and burning a CD at slow speed are important.
Similar Threads
-
By geojunk in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-29-2006, 02:36 PM
-
By Kowood in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-13-2005, 09:08 AM
-
By pittuck in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 08-20-2005, 03:33 PM
-
By hiukkanen in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-17-2005, 06:26 PM
-
By jelks in forum Laptops
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-16-2004, 05:32 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Lenovo ThinkPad L13 Yoga Touch Laptop 13.3” Core i5 8GB RAM 256GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$239.99

Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50

Lenovo ThinkPad E14 Gen 3 Laptop 14” FHD AMD Ryzen 5 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Win 11
$374.99

Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50

Lenovo ThinkPad E14 Gen 2 Laptop 14” HD Ryzen 5 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$319.99

Laptop Lenovo ThinkPad T14 G2 Ryzen 5 PRO 5650U 16GB 500GB Black Fair
$18150.00

Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 1 14" AMD Ryzen 5 16GB 256GB SSD
$219.99

Lenovo - IdeaPad Slim 3i 15.3" 2K Touchscreen Laptop - Intel Core 7 350 2026 ...
$679.99

Lenovo ThinkPad T14s Laptop 14” Laptop Core i5 8GB RAM 256GB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$249.99

Lenovo ThinkPad T495 14” Laptop AMD Ryzen 5 PRO 16GB RAM 256GB SSD Windows 11
$229.99