-
Using DLink DWL-G122 USB adaptor in Knoppix
Hi,
I am a total newbie. I am trying use the DLink DWL-G122 H/W ver. B1; Fir/W ver: 2.03on my IBM Thinkpad T23. I cannot use my HDD because it is already fully occupied by Windows XP. I can connect to internet through the ethernet card (eth0). But the DWL-G122 is not recognized at all. When I try to use RaConfig2500, an error is raised showing device driver not found. Please help.
Thanks.
Similar Threads
-
By Jokonda in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-15-2008, 06:03 PM
-
By shot_calla in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-10-2008, 01:22 PM
-
By Jacky in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-03-2006, 08:00 AM
-
By pinpower in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-29-2005, 07:39 PM
-
By giant_toaster in forum Networking
Replies: 5
Last Post: 11-22-2005, 02:28 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00

Dell PowerEdge FC430 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2630v4 20 Cores FX2 FX2s No RAM/HDD
$119.99

Dell PowerEdge M640 Blade Barebone Server Dell P/N: HHB006 Tested Working
$149.99

NETAPP HCI NAF-1701 SuperMicro Server 4X BLADE H410C 8X GOLD 5120 4 NODE SERVER
$1499.97

Dell PowerEdge M620 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680v2 2.8ghz 20-Cores | 128GB
$149.99

Dell Poweredge C6400 24x 2.5’’ 2x 2400W 4x C6420 Nodes H330 | 2x SFP | 8x Trays
$799.99

LOT (8) Cisco UCS UCSB-B200-M5 2x6248R 24 core 3.0G 24x64g DDR4-2933 ram
$112000.00

Cisco B200 M3 2x E5-2670V2 10 Core 8x 16GB-128GB Ram Blade Server VIC1240 14900R
$399.00

Dell PowerEdge M630 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680 v4, 2F3MP , 4GDP5 ,R10KJ ,JVFVR
$96.60

Dell Poweredge VRTX 25Bay 2.5" 2x PERC 8, 2xCMC, I/O 1GB Pass Through, 4x PS
$578.08