I have a Cirque Wave Keyboard, where the Cirque pad is on the keyboard so it is part of the PCI setup that is the keyboard.
Sometimes, it would come up, and work, IF I boot Knoppix 4.0.2 on a older CDplayer, but, never, since the install of my new ones.
This thing is a fun thing to have activated, and I do want it to work! So far, it ONLY works in a Live Knoppix 4.0.2!
Here is the 'lspci -v' as requested. But, I don't see it there!
0000:00:00.0 Host bridge: VIA Technologies, Inc. VT8363/8365 [KT133/KM133] (rev 03)
Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 8
Memory at e0000000 (32-bit, prefetchable) [size=64M]
Capabilities: <available only to root>
0000:00:01.0 PCI bridge: VIA Technologies, Inc. VT8363/8365 [KT133/KM133 AGP] (prog-if 00 [Normal decode])
Flags: bus master, 66MHz, medium devsel, latency 0
Bus: primary=00, secondary=01, subordinate=01, sec-latency=0
I/O behind bridge: 0000c000-0000cfff
Memory behind bridge: e4000000-e5ffffff
Prefetchable memory behind bridge: d0000000-dfffffff
Capabilities: <available only to root>
0000:00:07.0 ISA bridge: VIA Technologies, Inc. VT82C686 [Apollo Super South] (rev 40)
Subsystem: VIA Technologies, Inc. VT82C686/A PCI to ISA Bridge
Flags: bus master, stepping, medium devsel, latency 0
Capabilities: <available only to root>
0000:00:07.1 IDE interface: VIA Technologies, Inc. VT82C586A/B/VT82C686/A/B/VT823x/A/C PIPC Bus Master IDE (rev 06) (prog-if 8a [Master SecP PriP])
Subsystem: VIA Technologies, Inc. VT82C586/B/VT82C686/A/B/VT8233/A/C/VT8235 PIPC Bus Master IDE
Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 32
I/O ports at d000 [size=16]
Capabilities: <available only to root>
0000:00:07.2 USB Controller: VIA Technologies, Inc. VT82xxxxx UHCI USB 1.1 Controller (rev 16) (prog-if 00 [UHCI])
Subsystem: VIA Technologies, Inc. (Wrong ID) USB Controller
Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 32, IRQ 9
I/O ports at d400 [size=32]
Capabilities: <available only to root>
0000:00:07.3 USB Controller: VIA Technologies, Inc. VT82xxxxx UHCI USB 1.1 Controller (rev 16) (prog-if 00 [UHCI])
Subsystem: VIA Technologies, Inc. (Wrong ID) USB Controller
Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 32, IRQ 9
I/O ports at d800 [size=32]
Capabilities: <available only to root>
0000:00:07.4 Bridge: VIA Technologies, Inc. VT82C686 [Apollo Super ACPI] (rev 40)
Flags: medium devsel
Capabilities: <available only to root>
0000:00:07.5 Multimedia audio controller: VIA Technologies, Inc. VT82C686 AC97 Audio Controller (rev 50)
Subsystem: FIRST INTERNATIONAL Computer Inc: Unknown device 8908
Flags: medium devsel, IRQ 10
I/O ports at dc00 [size=256]
I/O ports at e000 [size=4]
I/O ports at e400 [size=4]
Capabilities: <available only to root>
0000:00:0c.0 Ethernet controller: Realtek Semiconductor Co., Ltd. RTL-8139/8139C/8139C+ (rev 10)
Subsystem: Realtek Semiconductor Co., Ltd. RT8139
Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 32, IRQ 11
I/O ports at e800 [size=256]
Memory at e6000000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=256]
Capabilities: <available only to root>
0000:01:00.0 VGA compatible controller: Silicon Integrated Systems [SiS] 315PRO PCI/AGP VGA Display Adapter (prog-if 00 [VGA])
Subsystem: Unknown device 1682:5052
Flags: bus master, 66MHz, medium devsel, latency 39, IRQ 11
BIST result: 00
Memory at d0000000 (32-bit, prefetchable) [size=256M]
Memory at e5000000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=256K]
I/O ports at c000 [size=128]
Capabilities: <available only to root>

Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16" i9 275HX 2S RTX 5070 Ti 32GB 1TB SSD Refurb
$1671.47
Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$316.61
Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i7 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$349.48
Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$90.00
SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM
$159.99
Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99
External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$19.99
Acer Aspire 14" AI Copilot+PC Laptop Core Ultra 5 226V Gen 4 ARC 16GB 1TB Refurb
$462.74
Western Digital 1TB 3.5" SATA III 7200RPM Desktop Hard Drive
$34.99
128TB External SSD Solid State Drive Hard Drive Disk PC Phones Mac Games Videos
$117.45