Hi,
I got two wireless usb sticks from Netgear WG111 (prism54) and a MA111 (prism2). I can't put neither of them into work. Both of them are visible by the lsusb command.
* For the WG111 i load the prim54 module:
Now I expected a wlan0 interface to show up, but nothing happens, How can I proceed from that point?Code:modprobe prism54
Edit: Of course I tried the ndiswrapper thing. after installing "ndiswrapper -i net111v2.inf" from the driver cd (winxp) I got a invalid driver error message with "ndiswrapper -l". And I need the adapter to work in monitor mode, which is not supported by ndiswrapper.
* I always used the pris2_usb module for the MA111 adapter and configured it with wlanctl-ng. in 4.02 there is no such module and copying an existing one (same kernel version) from another distribution results in an module format error.
How can I solve these issues? Thanks for comments and suggestions!

TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99
NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$49.99
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99
TP-Link TL-SG1048 48-Port Gigabit Rackmount Switch New Factory Sealed
$199.99
10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99
TP-Link TL-SG2210P 10-Port Gigabit Smart Switch w/ 8-Port PoE+ NO AC SKU 25597
$36.98
Arista DCS-7050SX-64-R 48P 10GbE SFP+ 4P 40GbE QSFP+ RA Switch
$115.00
Arista DCS-7010T-48-R 48P 1GbE 4P 10GbE SFP+ RA Switch with rack mounts
$69.00
Linksys LGS328MPC 24-Port Managed Gigabit PoE+ Switch with 4 10G SFP+ Uplinks
$224.95
Cisco Catalyst 2960-48TT-L 48-Port Fast Ethernet Managed Rackmount Switch
$46.99