-
Back up bootmanager
Hi,
I have a broken WinME installed on the first of my 2 harddisks. Now I need it but can't reinstall it because the boot manager is on the first disk and if I reinstall Windows it would be erased and repaced with the windows bootloader. Unfortunately i forgot to create a boot disk after the Knoppix installation. can I backup the bootmanager first, install windows and restore it afterwards (from the Knoppix live-dvd)?
I want to avoid reinstalling knoppix because it would take a very long time!
Please help me!
Thanks in advance!
s-m-n
Similar Threads
-
By chris-harry in forum The Lounge
Replies: 5
Last Post: 11-30-2004, 05:35 AM
-
By hellfred in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 5
Last Post: 11-07-2004, 05:09 PM
-
By unno in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 10
Last Post: 04-30-2004, 08:47 PM
-
By Craig2 in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-12-2004, 02:22 PM
-
By dtk in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 04-11-2004, 02:58 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00

KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99

Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85

Knoppix NSM 1.2
$8.00

VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42

Hamshack Live DVD-ROM
$7.00

Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$33.98