I want to make a knoppix cd which should have a customized home folder (every file in this home folder should stay, also things on the Desktop and all the (dot-)files and (dot-)directories etc.) .
With a persistent knoppix image (knoppix.img) feature, I would like to be able to change (delete, add, remove) files from that home dir.
-->so I simply want to make a knoppix live cd with a default (remastered) home dir, which can be changed with the knoppix.img-feature.
I don't know how exactly, but knoppix deletes files from the home folder when booting. I allready looked at this forum (probably I have to change the file 45xsession) but I didn't find a clear answer.
Thanks in advance!
Gr HEndrik

Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50
Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50
Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Yoga Gen 5 Touch 14” Laptop Core i5 16GB RAM 256GB SSD Win 11
$249.99
Lenovo ThinkPad L390 13.3” Touchscreen Laptop Core i3 8GB RAM 256GB SSD Win 11
$199.99
Lenovo ThinkPad T14S Gen 1 CORE i7-10610U 1.80GHZ 256GB 16GB WCam WiFi W11 Cord
$175.00
Lenovo - Yoga 7i 2-in-1 16" 2K Touchscreen Laptop - Intel Core Ultra 5 Proces...
$749.99
Lenovo - IdeaPad Slim 3 15.6" Full HD Laptop - AMD Ryzen 5 40 2025 - 8GB Memo...
$379.99
Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 2 i5-1145G7 16GB 512GB SSD Touch Win 11 Pro Good
$261.99
$15.25
Windows 11 PRO Laptop Notebook PC Computer, 8GB Ram, Webcam, Wifi, and HDMI
$144.00