If I save the Knoppix settings to my HD, will it automatically know where to get them the next time I run the CD? Or do it need to tell it to access them with some command?
If I save the Knoppix settings to my HD, will it automatically know where to get them the next time I run the CD? Or do it need to tell it to access them with some command?

Lot 100 SK hynix 16GB 2Rx8 PC4-23400 DDR4-2933Y ECC Reg Server Memory RDIMM RAM
$9599.00
128GB (2x64GB) NEW Crucial Micron DDR5 5600 Desktop RAM UDIMM (CP2K64G56C46U5)
$2085.00
Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99
SK Hynix 32GB 2RX4 PC4-2666V DDR4 RDIMM Server Memory RAM, HMA84GR7AFR4N-VK
$169.95
RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00
Major Brand 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-12800U DDR3-1600MHz DDR3-12800 DESKTOP RAM NON-ECC
$29.99
A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68
Samsung 8GB DDR4 SO-DIMM PC4-3200AA 260-Pin RAM M471A1G44BB0-CWE Module
$29.25
Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-3200 SO-DIMM CMSX16GX4M1A3200C22
$65.00
Corsair Vengeance DDR3 8GB 16GB 32GB 1866MHz PC3-14900 Desktop RAM Memory DIMM
$85.00