-
Knoppix on External USB HDD...Step by Step Please!!
Hi fellows. I'm tired really tired. I have spent hours on this, tried every trick on the forum. but since I'm new to the Linux...I cant make it out...Please for God sake, if anyone can mention a step by step tutorial on how to install Knoppix on external USB HDD (not flash drive). I'd be really thankful to you!!!
Similar Threads
-
By milzux in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-07-2009, 02:02 PM
-
By Antoine in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-11-2005, 02:26 PM
-
By Rod F. in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-02-2004, 04:04 AM
-
By Craig Caughlin in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-14-2003, 08:10 PM
-
By ktheking in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-30-2003, 11:51 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Western Digital WD Blue 3D NAND 500GB 2.5in SATA III Internal SSD WDS500G2B0A
$44.99

SSD 880EVO SATA III 2.5 4TB INTERNAL STATE DRIVE
$214.99

M2 2280 PCIe 4.0 solid-state drive high-speed storage device 1080P RO 2TB NGFF
$99.00

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB, SATA III, 2.5" Internal Solid State Drive - Black...
$30.00

Crucial MX500 500GB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT500MX500SSD1
$52.99

2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.80

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00

M.2 SATA SSD 2280 128GB 256GB 512GB major brands | Very Good health
$35.99

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive
$39.99

MICRON 2200S 256GB NVMe SSD (MTFDHBA256TCK-2AS1AABDA) - TESTED - 71%
$24.99