-
Knoppix on External USB HDD...Step by Step Please!!
Hi fellows. I'm tired really tired. I have spent hours on this, tried every trick on the forum. but since I'm new to the Linux...I cant make it out...Please for God sake, if anyone can mention a step by step tutorial on how to install Knoppix on external USB HDD (not flash drive). I'd be really thankful to you!!!
Similar Threads
-
By milzux in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-07-2009, 02:02 PM
-
By Antoine in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-11-2005, 02:26 PM
-
By Rod F. in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-02-2004, 04:04 AM
-
By Craig Caughlin in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-14-2003, 08:10 PM
-
By ktheking in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-30-2003, 11:51 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00

Intel Core i5-11500 2.70 GHz LGA 1200 Desktop CPU Processor SRKNY
$94.99

Intel Core i9-13900K Processor (5.8 GHz, 24 Cores, LGA 1700)
$320.00

AMD Ryzen 7 3800X Processor (3.9GHz, 8 Cores, Socket AM4) Boxed -...
$95.00

Intel Core i7-7700 Kaby Lake Quad-Core 3.6 GHz Processor LGA 1151
$39.99

Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$69.99

Intel Core i7-7700T 2.9GHz 8MB Socket LGA1151 Quad Core Processor SR339
$39.99

Intel 4th Gen Core i7-4790 SR1QF 3.60GHz (Turbo 4.00GHz) 8M 4-Core LGA-1150 CPU
$39.99

Corsair RM750e 750W Fully Modular 80 Plus Gold ATX 3.1 PSU Certified Refurbished
$44.99

APPLE MACBOOK PRO A2338 | M1 | 256GB SSD | 8GB | C | BH 85% - 90% | Golden Gate
$399.99