an openMosix patched kernel, openMosix userland tools, blender, yafray, povray.
Hello, I would like to know what did You add to standard knoppix? I added Rhide, Free Pascal, NCftp, mplayer, aalib+aview, figlet, rar.
an openMosix patched kernel, openMosix userland tools, blender, yafray, povray.
I did this too.. How did it go? The point is obvious - walk into a room full of computers that can PXE boot, put in one cd, boot the rest, and instant clusterOriginally Posted by jtally
What programs did you run on the cluster?
I added a few kernel patches - preempt, crypto, LPP / bootsplash. In the next version I'll add cervisia, and superkaramba
I added Lazarus (IDE for Freepascal), Scilab and Quanta ..
- best regards
eadz,Originally Posted by eadz
Sounds like a nice disk. Any chance this (or a future version) will be made available online? Since the KDE people are doing their own knoppix version, I can see why you might let the KnoppixKDE project go, but you still make nice customizations.
PS. I'm having a lot of fun playing with clusterknoppix
http://bofh.be/clusterknoppix/
lm_sensors (hardware monitoring, fans, cpu temperature etc.)
lmule (linux emule)
d4x (download for X)
mplayer
How did ypu add d4x, when I want to compile it it shows me a message that there is no GTK+, did You use .deb or source? What version did You install?
Originally Posted by Pasq
I dont remember, but I always go through synaptic (apt-get) or through a *.deb package.
The version is 2.4.1-1
jedit and j2sdk1.4 is also nice thing to add..
Can you put up a mirror? I don't seem te be able to connect to the ftp serverOriginally Posted by aay
[edit]never mind: gFTP works, Konqueror FTP does not...[/edit]

Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
Dell Poweredge C4130 2x LGA2011-3 1U 4x GPU Rackmount Server CTO (NO CPU/NO RAM)
$299.95
Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99
Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99
Dell Poweredge R810 4x Xeon X7560 2.26ghz 32-Cores | 256GB | 3x Trays | H700
$289.99
Dell PowerEdge R640 8xSFF Server Barebone 2 x Heat Sink w / 2x 1100W PSU
$315.00
Dell PowerEdge R740 E38S001 Server E38S
$660.00
Dell Poweredge R620 10x 2.5" bay with 256GB (16x16gb) DDR3, 2x E5-2690v2, H710
$349.99