-
Senior Member
registered user

Originally Posted by
eadz
I did this too.. How did it go? The point is obvious - walk into a room full of computers that can PXE boot, put in one cd, boot the rest, and instant cluster

What programs did you run on the cluster?
I added a few kernel patches - preempt, crypto, LPP / bootsplash. In the next version I'll add cervisia, and superkaramba
eadz,
Sounds like a nice disk. Any chance this (or a future version) will be made available online? Since the KDE people are doing their own knoppix version, I can see why you might let the KnoppixKDE project go, but you still make nice customizations.
PS. I'm having a lot of fun playing with clusterknoppix
http://bofh.be/clusterknoppix/
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray
$174.99

Intel Core i7-10700K 3.80GHz 8 Core SRH72 16 Thread LGA 1200
$275.00

Lenovo Thinkpad E15 Gen 2 8GB RAM 256GB SSD Intel Core [email protected] Laptop
$220.36

AMD Ryzen 7 9800X3D 8-Core AM5 Desktop Processor 5.2GHz MPN 100-100001084WOF
$400.00

Intel Core i7-6700 SR2L2 3.40GHz 8 MB 4-Core LGA1151 Socket CPU Processor
$27.99

AMD Ryzen 7 9800X3D 8-Core 16-Thread AM5 CPU Processor Brand New Unused
$395.95

Apple Macbook Pro 13" M1 8-Core 16GB 512GB - Good
$464.99

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D 8-Core 3.4GHz Socket AM4 CPU Processor….
$319.99

Dell T7810 Workstation 8-Core 2.40GHz E5-2630 v3 No RAM GPU HDD OS
$259.98

Intel Core i7-11700T 1.4GHz Processor 8-Core Socket LGA1200 SRKNT
$120.85