-
Senior Member
registered user

Originally Posted by
eadz
I did this too.. How did it go? The point is obvious - walk into a room full of computers that can PXE boot, put in one cd, boot the rest, and instant cluster

What programs did you run on the cluster?
I added a few kernel patches - preempt, crypto, LPP / bootsplash. In the next version I'll add cervisia, and superkaramba
eadz,
Sounds like a nice disk. Any chance this (or a future version) will be made available online? Since the KDE people are doing their own knoppix version, I can see why you might let the KnoppixKDE project go, but you still make nice customizations.
PS. I'm having a lot of fun playing with clusterknoppix
http://bofh.be/clusterknoppix/
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$90.00

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive
$39.99

128TB External SSD Solid State Drive Hard Drive Disk PC Phones Mac Games Videos
$97.60

Western Digital PC SN740 256GB M.2 2280 NVMe Internal SSD (SDDPNQD-256G)
$32.99

Samsung 980 500GB NVMe M.2 2280 SSD MZ-V8V500 - Tested Working.
$50.00

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00

Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99

Samsung New SSD 970 EVO Plus 2TB 1TB 500GB 250GB NVMe M2 Internal Hard Drive Lot
$79.99

SSD 2.5" SATA Hard Drive for Laptop Desktop Windows 10 pro 64 Pro Pre-installed
$42.00