-
okay thanks, we're progressing
I assume I'm supposed to put in the cheat code at the first screen, where it says "hit the return key to blah blah blah." and "press f2 or f3 for help or something"
so I typed in "boot: knoppix screen=800x600" but it says I have passed an undefined parameter or something. I dont remember if the word was parameter, but it was something undefined.
any help is still muchly appreciated.
PS: I'd like to get XP but 1) I only have 1 GHz processor, so it would be Uber slow, and 2) it eats RAM, and I only have 256 MB. so I basically have to buy a brand new computer. which is why I'm downloading open source linux stuff lol, cause its cheap
but maybe when I get a new compy I'll have a successful dual-boot system
Similar Threads
-
By famousnation in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-30-2006, 05:05 AM
-
By nuB71705 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 07-18-2005, 06:20 AM
-
By Fish in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-18-2004, 10:37 PM
-
By slime101 in forum Laptops
Replies: 4
Last Post: 12-26-2003, 01:33 AM
-
By gavin in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-08-2003, 02:06 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Lot of 500 Cisco 10-3145-02 QSFP-100G-CWDM4-S 100G CWDM4 QSFP28 Transceiver
$1500.00

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

Cisco 8-Port Ethernet Catalyst Switch - WS-C2960C-8TC-L - Brand New
$50.00

Cisco Catalyst 2960x (WS-C2960X-48FPD-L) 48 Port POE Rack Mount Switch Brand New
$399.99

CISCO Services Router C891F-K9, Grade B, SKU 16188
$24.94

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

Cisco C3850-NM-2-10G 2 Port Network Exp Module for 3850
$16.99

Cisco Catalyst WS-C3560CX-8PC-S Managed Switch 8 PoE+ Port | Quantity Available
$97.49

Cisco Catalyst WS-C2960+24TC-S 24-Port Gigabit Managed SFP Switch
$39.99

Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New
$101.99