-
No change in 5.1.1
I still can't get this card working. At least the driver seems to load now. When I do "modprobe -l" I can find rt2500pci but I can't get anything to respond. I have tried ifconfig, iwconfig, iwlist, pump, all to no avail. Has anyone out there got this card to work?
Similar Threads
-
By snakedriver in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-20-2007, 08:38 PM
-
By mbn18 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-28-2005, 03:22 PM
-
By snakedriver in forum Networking
Replies: 8
Last Post: 11-20-2005, 11:53 PM
-
By ewangr in forum Networking
Replies: 8
Last Post: 05-23-2005, 09:24 AM
-
By eggsally in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-20-2003, 06:58 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$199.99

Major Brand 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-12800U DDR3-1600MHz DDR3-12800 DESKTOP RAM NON-ECC
$29.99

RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00

Samsung 8GB DDR4 SO-DIMM PC4-3200AA 260-Pin RAM M471A1G44BB0-CWE Module
$29.25

A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68

DDR4 Laptop RAM 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB 2400 2666 3200 Samsung Hynix
$30.00

MINT Micron Cisco 32GB PC4-2400T DDR4 2Rx4 RDIMM RAM MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G3 LOT
$159.99

Samsung 16GB LPCAMM2 PC5 7500 DDR5 LPDDR5X CAMM2 M561K1LC4DM0-CCTGM RAM Memory
$189.00

LOT OF 50 RAM STICKS-Mixed Brand 8GB 1Rx8 DDR4-2400 (8GBX50=400GB TOTAL)
$1450.00

LOT OF 5 RAM STICKS-SAMSUNG/SK Hynix 16GB 2Rx8 PC4-2133 (16GBX5=75GB TOTAL)
$345.00