Quote Originally Posted by Israel
Ok, I recently downloaded a distro called Phlak, which is a derivitive of Morphix.(a derivitive of Knoppix) I have a few questions concerning the live-cd.

1.- How do I open hda1 & hda2? I know there is a command line way to do it, but is there no gui for this like other distros?

2.- How do I use klik with it? I tried "wget klik.atekon.de/client/install -O -|sh" from the command line and it didn't work.

3.- What the #$@! is the root? I tried "root" and "phlak" but those didn't seem to work....


Yes, I tried google, and no, there doesn't seem to be a phlak forum out there.

to go to the forum on http://www.phlak.org you firs have to register (free of corus) then at the side a couple of new links will be axesable (hmmmmm maybe the forum might be one of the new links???? )