Sorry about that.
This will happen if you do not put a check mark in the "Log me on automatically each visit" box on the Log In page. Enabling this should prevent this in the future.
I logged in, typed a long post, (hunt and peck style), clicked "preview" and the screen changed to the login screen. My post evaporated.
I need to calm down
Sorry about that.
This will happen if you do not put a check mark in the "Log me on automatically each visit" box on the Log In page. Enabling this should prevent this in the future.
Also use the back button and cut and paste to the new window saves the re-typing if it happens again. note: You need to cookies enabled if you want the auto login to work.
I believed that I used the back button to try and find my post; but failed.
I had, some weeks earlier turned off the auto login;I was spending too much time surfing this site and didn't want it to become noticeable!
That was why I logged in before typing.

Lenovo ThinkPad E14 Gen 2 Laptop 14” HD Ryzen 5 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$334.99
Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50
Lenovo ThinkPad E14 Gen 3 Laptop 14” FHD AMD Ryzen 5 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Win 11
$374.99
Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50
Lenovo Legion 5 Gaming 15.1" WQXGA OLED 165Hz Core i9-14900HX 16GB 1TB RTX 5070
$1469.00
Lenovo ThinkPad X13 Gen 1 i5-10310U 16GB 512GB SSD Touch Win 11 Pro Good
$222.99
Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 1 14" AMD Ryzen 5 16GB 256GB SSD
$219.99
Lenovo - IdeaPad Slim 3i 15.3" 2K Touchscreen Laptop - Intel Core 7 350 2026 ...
$679.99
Lenovo IdeaPad Flex-14API Laptop 14" AMD RYZEN 7 [email protected] 12GB RAM 512GB SSD
$259.00
Lenovo ThinkPad T14s Laptop 14” Laptop Core i5 8GB RAM 256GB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$249.99