-
Junior Member
registered user
Hello, I have experinced a strange issue as well with the live CD. I configured my wireless card with the gui network card configurator and all worked fine. When I save the configuration to a thumb drive it saves everything. However, when I boot up I can't surf the web. When I run the wireless card configurator again all my values are there. The wierd thing is when I get to the DNS values I entered there is a space appended on the end. I get rid of that and all works fine.
Its like there is an errant space in the save configuration script DNS, what do you think? Thoughts on this would be apprecaited.
Similar Threads
-
By master inuyasha in forum Games
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-16-2006, 07:40 PM
-
By thelaughingman in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-24-2005, 11:06 PM
-
By smarta94 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-10-2005, 09:36 PM
-
By omelo in forum Laptops
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-15-2005, 12:00 AM
-
By littledaz in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-04-2005, 11:44 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95

Lot of 4 USED IPitomy IP620-B with IPX-32 DSS Expansion Module VoIP Phone POE
$225.00

SIM Bank 32 SIM Card Slots Ethernet SIM Server for GoIP
$400.00

Lot of 9 Used IPitomy IP320-P HD POE Voice Speakerphone 12-Line VoIP Phone
$225.00

Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00

Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28

5 LOT - Polycom VVX411 Gigabit VoIP Desktop Business Phone 2201-48450-001
$99.99

Grandstream HT701 1-Port FXS Analog Telephone Adapter ATA VoIP Gateway -Free S/H
$19.99

Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB
$27.07

Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99