Hello, I have experinced a strange issue as well with the live CD. I configured my wireless card with the gui network card configurator and all worked fine. When I save the configuration to a thumb drive it saves everything. However, when I boot up I can't surf the web. When I run the wireless card configurator again all my values are there. The wierd thing is when I get to the DNS values I entered there is a space appended on the end. I get rid of that and all works fine.
Its like there is an errant space in the save configuration script DNS, what do you think? Thoughts on this would be apprecaited.

RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99
Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00
New Samsung 512GB FIT Plus USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A Flash Drive MUF-512AB/AM NEW
$120.00
NEW Samsung NoteBook NT930QCG touch LCD Full Screen Assembly Blue
$225.77
RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4
$93.99
RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99
Cell Phone Smartphone Computer repair banner poster sign iphone Samsung
$89.99
RAM-GDS-DOCK-SAM88CPU RAM GDS® Tough-Dock™ for Samsung Tab A9+
$174.99
Samsung 24" S3 Essential IPS 100Hz Monitor | Sealed | Fast shipping
$50.00
QTY 100 Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 4 Pro 10.1” Case, Black
$500.00