-
Few questions about remastering...
I've completed all the important tasks but now I need only to solve some minor problems:
1.) How can I change those messages that are shown during splash screen boot (like "initiating KDE...")
2.) What is the shortest and easiest way to change user name "knoppix" to some other username?
3.) How can I change the tux logo at the very startup of knopppix (during the black screen...
)
4.) Also I want to change that message "welcome to knoppix" at the startup. I want to replece it wih something other like "welcome to -mydisro-"...
Similar Threads
-
By Trace Green in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-14-2005, 04:36 AM
-
By nick.carstensen in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 4
Last Post: 12-22-2004, 01:58 PM
-
By DeadCreep666 in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-09-2004, 12:28 PM
-
By nvgringo in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 05-27-2004, 03:49 PM
-
By Gamito in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-15-2003, 05:33 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00

Intel Core i7-9700 3.0 GHz Octo-Core (SRG13) Processor
$79.00

Intel Core i5-4590T 2 GHz 5 GT/s LGA 1150 Desktop CPU Processor SR1S6
$10.99

Intel Core i7-13700 16-Core 2.10GHz LGA1700 CPU Processor SRMBA
$235.00

Intel Core i7-9700 SRG13 3.0 GHz Desktop CPU
$80.00

Intel SRG17 Core i7-9700T Desktop Processor CPU
$79.99

Intel Core i7-6700 Processor (3.40 GHz, 4 Cores, LGA 1151) - SR2L2
$34.99

Intel Core i7-4790 3.6 GHz 4th Gen 4 Cores 8 Threads Desktop CPU SR1QF
$39.95

PS5 Over Heating Problem Solver 1.5 Grams Liquid metal thermal paste CPU, GPU
$15.99

Intel 6th Gen Core i7-6700K 4.0GHz (Turbo 4.2GHz) 4-Core LGA1151 CPU SR2L0
$38.00