-
Junior Member
registered user
Questions on running wget
Hi, I was reading an anticle on here stating that the main reason that people don't do a HDD load of knoppix is because of the mix and match of the packages (Sarge & Something else) causes problems/conflicts when updating software. Well, I'm not familiar with wget and haven't ran any package updates but was wondering since I choosed the Debain Load when I did the HDD install wouldn't that mean I don't have the Mix & match of the packages? Thanks for any tips. I really love knoppix and want to stick with it.
Similar Threads
-
By bdn103 in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 5
Last Post: 01-21-2005, 05:20 PM
-
By Matrox in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-14-2004, 06:23 PM
-
By bamarob in forum Networking
Replies: 3
Last Post: 05-12-2004, 06:47 PM
-
By urpk in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-14-2003, 06:31 PM
-
By Raineri in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 09-24-2003, 10:46 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00

KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99

KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99

Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85

Knoppix NSM 1.2
$8.00

VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42

Hamshack Live DVD-ROM
$7.00

Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$33.98