See answer #6.
Hi.
I have the same problem when I boot with my Knoppix CD over ntfs filesystem(WinXP).I can't make partitions writable, can't copy,etc.
It is strange because I have another computer with SUSE and I can copy,move files from and to it using the other computer with Win Xp on it.(via smb)
Can somebody enlight me on this thing?
Thank you!
See answer #6.
---
Verifying of md5 checksum and burning a CD at slow speed are important.
You might like to read this as well.
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=23391
Regards,
Mark Preston
P.S. Make sure you have backed up everything first.

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98
Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.55
MICRON MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G6D1 32GB PC4-21300R DDR4-2666V RDIMM 2RX4 MEMORY DIMM
$139.99
Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666V-2Rx4-RB2-12 RAM M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Q
$169.00
USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75
Lot of 9 SK hynix 16GB DDR4 3200AA HMAA2GS6CJR8N-XN 1Rx8 PC Laptop Memory RAM
$602.99
SK Hynix 32GB 4RX4 PC3L-10600R RDIMM Server Memory RAM HMT84GR7BMR4A-H9 Lot of 8
$269.00
1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$202.50