-
NTFS problem
Hi.
I have the same problem when I boot with my Knoppix CD over ntfs filesystem(WinXP).I can't make partitions writable, can't copy,etc.
It is strange because I have another computer with SUSE and I can copy,move files from and to it using the other computer with Win Xp on it.(via smb)
Can somebody enlight me on this thing?
Thank you!
Similar Threads
-
By simkin101 in forum General Support
Replies: 13
Last Post: 06-05-2005, 07:55 PM
-
By stf-ko in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 07-19-2004, 10:07 PM
-
By stuart_b in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-05-2004, 03:47 PM
-
By tyiooo in forum General Support
Replies: 10
Last Post: 06-12-2003, 05:25 AM
-
By eliashan in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-14-2003, 08:52 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Amiga Model 1080 RGB color CRT monitor - Parts Or Repair - Doesn’t Power On
$100.00

Amiga A1200 Shield Set with plastic insulation - Good condition
$89.51

ALS Storage Box with Assorted Amiga Format 3.5" Floppy Disks
$199.00

Microbotics Starboard 2MB + SCSI Sidecar for Amiga 1000 Vintage Computer READ
$329.00

HighFlyer Amiga 4000 Tower & Bus Extender, Expansion Systems A4000T Kit
$888.50

Amiga 1000 Computer w/ Monitor Keyboard Mouse Disc Drive Sidecar Expansion Discs
$895.00

Commodore Amiga 4000 Motherboard Rev B - untested
$225.00

Amiga Emplant Emulator Card For Commodore Amiga 2000 4000 3000
$249.00

RGB2HDMI Amiga 500 UltraLong (Accelerator Friendly) HDMI Games, non-RTG A500
$50.00

External fully assembled GreaseWeazle 3.5 inch Floppy Drive
$135.00