I am creating a very subtle remaster (just removing a few packages, udating a few), but one of the things I want is to add a couple of modules to the /etc/modules file to load on boot (for my tv tuner card).
Are there any problems if I boot this remaster on a different machine that doesn't have this tv tuner card? I expect during booting that just a couple of error messages will appear saying hardware not found, and it should continue unhindered.
The lines I need to add to /etc/modules are:
tda9887 qss=0
tuner
This is all that is necessary for my tv tuner work in an intalled system, so I would like to have it work in a live system too!
Thanks for any suggestions or ideas.
-Steve.

Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch
$439.00
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99
Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New
$101.99
Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99
Cisco Catalyst WS-C2960X-48FPD-L 48-Port Gigabit Managed PoE+ Ethernet Switch
$69.99
Cisco | N3K-C3232C | 32-Port 100G QSFP Network Switch W/ 2x PSU, 2x Power Cords
$205.00
Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40
Cisco Catalyst WS-C3560CX-8PC-S Managed Switch 8 PoE+ Port | Quantity Available
$97.49
CISCO INDUSTRIAL SWITCH IE-3100-8T2C-E New
$1049.00
Cisco Catalyst WS-C2960+24TC-S 24-Port Gigabit Managed SFP Switch
$39.99