-
Junior Member
registered user
apt-get
After using the command
apt-get install w32codecs
I get eh following:
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
The following NEW packages will be installed:
w32codecs
0 upgraded, 1 newly installed, 0 to remove and 2028 not upgraded.
Need to get 0B/13.2MB of archives.
After unpacking 31.9MB of additional disk space will be used.
dpkg: syntax error: unknown user `backuppc' in statoverride file
E: Sub-process /usr/bin/dpkg returned an error code (2)
Now I have searched on the last error and can not find a thing on it, any ideas?
This is on the DVD v4.0.2
-
Junior Member
registered user
Update: I ended up adding this backuppc as a user hmmmm wonder why?
I also ended up adding uml-net as a group and chipcard as a user because i kept getting that error:
dpkg: syntax error: unknown user `xxxxx' in statoverride file
E: Sub-process /usr/bin/dpkg returned an error code (2)
xxxxxx was different each time until I added the user or group mentioned above.
Now dpkg works fine
Any ideas anyone?
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Lot of 500 Cisco 10-3145-02 QSFP-100G-CWDM4-S 100G CWDM4 QSFP28 Transceiver
$1500.00

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

Cisco 8-Port Ethernet Catalyst Switch - WS-C2960C-8TC-L - Brand New
$50.00

Cisco C9300NM8X Network Switch Module
$649.99

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch
$439.00

Cisco C9300-48UXM-A Switch 9300 Series 48-port UPoE Network
$874.99

Cisco C3850-NM-2-10G 2 Port Network Exp Module for 3850
$16.99

Cisco Catalyst WS-C2960+24TC-S 24-Port Gigabit Managed SFP Switch
$39.99

Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New
$101.99