-
Junior Member
registered user
apt-get
After using the command
apt-get install w32codecs
I get eh following:
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
The following NEW packages will be installed:
w32codecs
0 upgraded, 1 newly installed, 0 to remove and 2028 not upgraded.
Need to get 0B/13.2MB of archives.
After unpacking 31.9MB of additional disk space will be used.
dpkg: syntax error: unknown user `backuppc' in statoverride file
E: Sub-process /usr/bin/dpkg returned an error code (2)
Now I have searched on the last error and can not find a thing on it, any ideas?
This is on the DVD v4.0.2
-
Junior Member
registered user
Update: I ended up adding this backuppc as a user hmmmm wonder why?
I also ended up adding uml-net as a group and chipcard as a user because i kept getting that error:
dpkg: syntax error: unknown user `xxxxx' in statoverride file
E: Sub-process /usr/bin/dpkg returned an error code (2)
xxxxxx was different each time until I added the user or group mentioned above.
Now dpkg works fine
Any ideas anyone?
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

6 Vintage DEC Digital System Building Blocks - Flip Chips
$125.00

Vintage DEC VT100 Series Terminal (Powers On)
$499.99

Vintage DEC Digital Starion 200 Desktop PC Powers On Boots To BIOS NO HDD - DW
$299.99

DEC T2053-DE MS65A-DA 128MB VAX 6000 Memory Board Gold Scrap Vintage
$74.99

DEC Vintage Module/Board Collectable Vintage chip - 1 BROKEN LEG (BO)
$200.00

Vintage DEC Digital Equipment Flip-Chip Module Lot Parts
$59.99

Vintage DEC Digital T1043 DWMBB/B VAXBI XMI Adapter 5018232-01 C1 VAX Board
$89.99

DEC Digital DECmate III PC238 PDP-8 6120 RX50 Dual Floppy Vintage Computer
$649.95

Vintage DEC/Mostek memory systems MK 8015 AA-00 6805-08015 1100 REV C(B7)
$279.99

DEC DIGITAL VINTAGE M7544
$100.00