I would hexedit http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtop...?p=69869#69869 the isolinux.cfg and append a number 2 -> '2' to the DEFAULT entry. http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtop...?p=71771#71771
Is there a simple way configure the knoppix boot process so it goes directly to the command line. Basically put in the cd, boot and and have it load as if I typed in "knoppix 2" at the boot prompt. I tried editing the isolinux.cfg file but I don't know what boot parameters to put in. Any help is appreciated. Thank-you
I would hexedit http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtop...?p=69869#69869 the isolinux.cfg and append a number 2 -> '2' to the DEFAULT entry. http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtop...?p=71771#71771

Refurbished Working 1960's Heathkit EC-1 Educational Electronic Analog Computer
$2999.99
Vintage George A Philbrick Researches Tube Analog Computer Module Serial 005503
$109.99
1969 EAI TR-20 Analog Computer Programming PACE Philbrick Electronic Associates
$36.00
Vintage Early Week 12 1984 Apple Macintosh 128K Computer M0001 w/Analog Board+
$209.99
Vintage 1970’s Analogic MP2110 10-Bit A/D Converter Computer Circuit Board
$24.99
Vintage Goodyear Electronic GEDA Analog Computer Plug -- Extremely Rare
$179.00
Vintage Analog Computing Magazines For Atari Computer Owners No 11-20 Acceptable
$75.00
Extron RGB-160XI Analog Computer Video 60-378-01
$127.06
NOB VINTAGE Earthlink MailStation Standard 120 - Email Appliance
$29.99
Pinnacle Systems GmbH BigBen-51015544-1.2A PCI Video Capture Card
$26.21