I would hexedit http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtop...?p=69869#69869 the isolinux.cfg and append a number 2 -> '2' to the DEFAULT entry. http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtop...?p=71771#71771
Is there a simple way configure the knoppix boot process so it goes directly to the command line. Basically put in the cd, boot and and have it load as if I typed in "knoppix 2" at the boot prompt. I tried editing the isolinux.cfg file but I don't know what boot parameters to put in. Any help is appreciated. Thank-you
I would hexedit http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtop...?p=69869#69869 the isolinux.cfg and append a number 2 -> '2' to the DEFAULT entry. http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtop...?p=71771#71771

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$269.10
2021 Full Version Office Professional Plus for 1 PC Flash USB Drive
$59.99
Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99
Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47
LOT 10x SanDisk 32GB ULTRA USB 3.0 flash drive SDCZ48-032G 32 GB read 100 MB/s
$39.80
Wholesale 5/10/100PCS 1GB 2GB 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive Memory Stick
$218.79
Windows 11 Pro Install/Recovery/Repair USB Flash Drive
$35.00
Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00