Dear Knoppix Community,
I'm running Knoppix to restore my crashed Windows partition. Everything works fine, I find my data, the USB stick is readable. But its not writable?!
How can I change this?
many thanks
cheers
key
Dear Knoppix Community,
I'm running Knoppix to restore my crashed Windows partition. Everything works fine, I find my data, the USB stick is readable. But its not writable?!
How can I change this?
many thanks
cheers
key

Vintage 1999 Hot Wheels PC USB Keyboard SK-1100U(E) + Speakers Patriot Tested
$145.00
Rare Vintage Sanyo MBC-1150 Terminal With Keyboard CPM2.2 — Boots - DW
$1000.00
Vintage RaidMax Dirk-Tooth Smilodon Gaming Tower with Hardware-Green LED Lights
$199.00
Vintage 486 VLB Motherboard Combo AMD Am486 DX4-120 SiS 85C471 AMI BIOS SIMM
$149.00
Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95
Vintage 1988 Tandy 1000 SL SL/2 Audio / Reset I/O Board P/N 8709867 Rev D
$34.77
Rare Vintage Rockwell AIM-65 Microcomputer 6500 With Several Manuals
$500.00
Vintage 1980s PC XT Clone Motherboard 8088 CPU 8-Bit ISA Slots Untested
$69.77
Vintage NICE Plus 486 USA Motherboard Intel i486 DX2 CPU Manual Expansion Card
$224.99
Vintage Desktop No Brand-Pentium 4-512MB Ram 40GB HDD ATI R200 Fire GFx OS W98E
$139.99