-
Turn off sound when typing
I've Googled, and I've searched everywhere I could think of in the Control Center, etc., but I cannot find out how to turn off the annoying sound coming from my speakers with every key I type on my keyboard. I love Knoppix, but this is such an annoyance, and I really don't think it should be enabled by default.
How do I stop the sound coming from my speaker when I type, please?
Similar Threads
-
By mduduzi in forum Ideas
Replies: 5
Last Post: 05-17-2008, 01:00 PM
-
By TimJ in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-03-2006, 11:07 AM
-
By will103 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 6
Last Post: 02-01-2005, 10:36 PM
-
By redss in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-04-2005, 07:45 PM
-
By beforewisdom in forum The Lounge
Replies: 4
Last Post: 12-26-2003, 11:15 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell PowerEdge M630 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680 v4, 2F3MP , 4GDP5 ,R10KJ ,JVFVR
$95.20

Dell PowerEdge M640 Blade Barebone Server Dell P/N: HHB006 Tested Working
$149.99

Dell PowerEdge M620 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680v2 2.8ghz 20-Cores | 128GB
$149.99

NETAPP HCI NAF-1701 SuperMicro Server 4X BLADE H410C 8X GOLD 5120 4 NODE SERVER
$1499.97

HPE PROLIANT BL460C GEN 9 813198-B21 2.5"x2 Server Blade SEE NOTES
$21.08

Cisco B200 M3 2x E5-2670V2 10 Core 8x 16GB-128GB Ram Blade Server VIC1240 14900R
$399.00

Dell Poweredge C6400 24x 2.5’’ 2x 2400W 4x C6420 Nodes H330 | 2x SFP | 8x Trays
$799.99

Datto S4P10 1U Blade Rack Server Intel Xeon D-2143IT 2.20GHz 48GB DDR4 4-Bay PSU
$197.76

Dell Poweredge VRTX 25Bay 2.5" 2x PERC 8, 2xCMC, I/O 1GB Pass Through, 4x PS
$578.08

Cisco UCS 5108 Blade Server Chassis Enclosure N20-C6508 4x PSU 8x Fans 2x Fabric
$174.99