It would seem that the terminal server only works off the CD in the KNOPPIX menu. If anyone can figure out how to set this up off an HDD install, I'd love to know how!
TIA,
I've looked everywhere trying to find out the command to open the terminal server dialogue. The computer I want to run it on has 48mb RAM, not sufficient enough to run KDE to start it from there, so I use Fluxbox.
Thanks.
It would seem that the terminal server only works off the CD in the KNOPPIX menu. If anyone can figure out how to set this up off an HDD install, I'd love to know how!
TIA,

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00
INTEL CORE I7-870 SLBJG 2.93GHZ LGA1156 4 CORE CPU PROCESSOR
$23.00
INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99
(LOT OF 20) Intel Core i5-8400 CPU 2.80GHz Desktop Processor (SR3QT)
$700.00
AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)
$59.00
Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99
Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99
Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$67.99
LAST BATCH *Brand New-Sealed* AMD Ryzen 9 9950X3D2 Dual Ed. 4.3GHz 16Core AM5
$768.00
PS5 Over Heating Problem Solver 1.5 Grams Liquid metal thermal paste CPU, GPU
$15.99