It would seem that the terminal server only works off the CD in the KNOPPIX menu. If anyone can figure out how to set this up off an HDD install, I'd love to know how!
TIA,
I've looked everywhere trying to find out the command to open the terminal server dialogue. The computer I want to run it on has 48mb RAM, not sufficient enough to run KDE to start it from there, so I use Fluxbox.
Thanks.
It would seem that the terminal server only works off the CD in the KNOPPIX menu. If anyone can figure out how to set this up off an HDD install, I'd love to know how!
TIA,

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99
128GB USB 14-in-1 MacOS bootable Installer repair recovery tech support service
$39.99
1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$269.10
USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47
Lot 5/10pcs USB Flash Drive Memory Stick 1MB-64GB Pendrive Thumb Drive 8GB 32GB
$282.00
LOT 10x SanDisk 32GB ULTRA USB 3.0 flash drive SDCZ48-032G 32 GB read 100 MB/s
$39.80
Wholesale 5/10/100PCS 1MB- 64GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive Memory Stick Jump Drive Lot
$149.00
Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00
Windows 11 Pro Install/Recovery/Repair USB Flash Drive
$35.00