-
Connecting, using Huawei Quidway WA1003A wireless modem
Hi,
I am a linux newbie and I have a Huawei Quidway WA1003A modem connected to my PC through a USB port. I want to connect to the net, how do I proceed. I tried using the pppoeconf command, but it says no ethernet card / adapter found, run modconf now. Please reply A.S.A.P.
Thank you.
Similar Threads
-
By Magnus_L in forum Networking
Replies: 4
Last Post: 09-05-2008, 05:05 AM
-
By Dman87 in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-31-2007, 11:23 PM
-
By pf123 in forum Networking
Replies: 6
Last Post: 08-25-2006, 03:24 AM
-
By Vishwas.Bhat in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-04-2006, 06:39 PM
-
By HornyToad in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-26-2005, 09:40 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00

KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99

Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99

KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85

VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57

Knoppix NSM 1.2
$8.00

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42

Hamshack Live DVD-ROM
$7.00

Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$33.72