I think I have found an oops(tm) on the Knoppix 5.0DVD:
If I boot with the lang=cs cheatcode, some of the letters on the various menus (KDE, all applications, etc.) are messed up. Messed up, means that certain (but not all!) language specific letters show up as either squares or question marks. Seems as if the default font for this language has missing letters. If I change the font to Arial, for example, then everything is just fine.
I also have access to 3.4CD, which uses Helvetica as the default font for lang=cs, and everything looks fine there. I have also tried this with 4.02CD, where lang=cs has no effect on the menus ... that is, all the menus are in English.
I have also tried several other lang=??, with 5.0DVD, and the others look just fine.
I suspect this should be an easy thing to fix. How can I forward this to the "proper" people, so that the fix will make it to the next release?
Thanx.

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99
Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00
DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29
UNOCART-2600 SD card Multi Rom Cartridge for ATARI 2600 with CASE
$34.25
ATARI Mouse with Adapter for ST, STE, Mega STE, TT Optical - USA Seller
$29.99
GRAPHIC SHOP - Atari 400/800 XL/XE - Antic
$36.00
GORF Atari/Roklan 400/800 Cartridge Brand New In Box
$48.00
Gotek USB Floppy Emulator v3.44 OLED (no speaker) Amiga Atari IBM Roland AKAI
$44.00
Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ
$350.00
ATARI HDD Drive ACSI Emulator 520-1040ST/STF/STFM, STE, Mega STE, TT030 acsi2stm
$48.95