Problem Resolved. Looks like you guys know alot about knoppix![]()
Hey, How come I always get an error with KNOPPIX ? It doesnt matter which version I try, or which CD/DVD I burn it on, I do already have two distributions of Linux & windows XP already installed (not that it should really matter) btw heres the "error" I always come accross;
Any ideas ?Code:Welcome to the KNOPPIX live linux-on-DVD Scanning for USB/Fireware devices ... Done. Accessing KNOPPIX DVD at /dev/hdd ... insmod : error inserting ' /modules/cloop.ko ' : - 1 Bad File number
Thanks for your time![]()
Problem Resolved. Looks like you guys know alot about knoppix![]()
Hi,
did you check md5 ckecksum after burniing the dvd ?
looks like the file is corrupt.
Hardik
Yeh, I used md5summer for windows @ md5summer.org also on suse i checked it by typin "openssl md5 <name of iso here>" and they matched![]()

AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)
$59.00
INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99
INTEL CORE I7-870 SLBJG 2.93GHZ LGA1156 4 CORE CPU PROCESSOR
$23.00
INTEL CORE I9-10980XE PROCESSOR | 3.00GHZ | SRGSG
$299.99
Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99
Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00
Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$67.99
Intel Core i7-7700K SR33A 4.20GHz 4-Core LGA1151 CPU Processor
$62.95
Intel Core i9-9900K SRG19 3.60GHz 16MB 8-Core LGA1151 B Grade CPU Processor
$175.00
AMD Ryzen 7 7700X 8-Core, 16-Thread Unlocked Desktop Processor
$250.00