Did you check the md5 to confirm that your download isn't corrupted?
If you find that your download is ok, I suggest burning it again, and use the slowest burning speed available.
I got Knoppix linux off computer buyer cd and burnt it as an iso on to a cd. It boots from the cd and it tells me to hit return to boot into knoppix. I do this and it says searching for usb and firewaire devices. This works but then it find te files it needs but then it says that it cannot find the main filesystem.
What is wrong with this?
How can i fix it?
Calum
Did you check the md5 to confirm that your download isn't corrupted?
If you find that your download is ok, I suggest burning it again, and use the slowest burning speed available.

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95
Lot of 4 USED IPitomy IP620-B with IPX-32 DSS Expansion Module VoIP Phone POE
$225.00
SIM Bank 32 SIM Card Slots Ethernet SIM Server for GoIP
$400.00
Grandstream GXW4224 24-Line FXS Analog VoIP Gateway, Ethernet RJ-45 Black
$165.00
Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00
Grandstream HT701 1-Port FXS Analog Telephone Adapter ATA VoIP Gateway -Free S/H
$19.99
Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28
5 LOT - Polycom VVX411 Gigabit VoIP Desktop Business Phone 2201-48450-001
$99.99
Set of 5 USED IPitomy IP620-B HD VoIP 6-Line IP Phone Speakerphone Ethernet POE
$149.00
Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99