I've run 'ndiswrapper -i <driver>' and it appears when I use 'ndiswrapper -l'.
I ran 'depmod -a' which ran without error.
Now when I run 'modprobe ndiswrapper', I get an error message reading 'FATAL: ndiswrapper module not found.'
I'm using the tutorial at http://ndiswrapper.sourceforge.net/m...Windows_driver, but it doesn't tell me what to do if I get this error.
Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

Vintage AppleCare Protection Plan Box for Mac Model 607-3517 COLLECTIBLE ONLY
$20.00
Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New
$75.00
Vintage HP Hewlett Packard 2112A 21MX 1000 M-Series 16-Bit Minicomputer
$599.99
Vintage ECS Micro-ATX Desktop Case | Beige/Dark Grey | *READ*
$80.00
Factory Sealed Windows 2000 Professional Upgrade Edition Vintage PC Software NOS
$50.00
Vintage Retro Beige ATX Sleeper PC Desktop Computer Case Good Condition
$199.99
Apple Macintosh Boot Disk System [1.0 - 8.0] 400/800k/1.4 Floppy for Vintage Mac
$11.75
Vintage SHARP PC-1500 Pocket Computer Scientific Calculator POWERS ON, UNTESTED
$85.00
Vintage 1986 Goldenrod Research Corp CP/M Desktop Computer Syste w/Keyboard
$350.00
Vintage Toshiba Satellite 4090XDVD Intel Celeron 400Mhz Retro - Powers up Cards
$57.59