I tried and it wouldn't even run... help
I guess I should point out... i tried d/l'ing and running the Linux version, NOT the windows version..![]()
I tried and it wouldn't even run... help
I guess I should point out... i tried d/l'ing and running the Linux version, NOT the windows version..![]()

Vintage Apple II Avant-Garde Creations Super Shape Draw And Animate 1981
$295.00
Apple Macintosh Classic M1420 Vintage Desktop Computer Model Macintosh Classic
$100.00
Vintage Apple Rainbow Metal Case Emblem Logo rectangle
$49.99
Vintage Apple USB Puck Mouse Model M4848 Grape Purple Tested
$49.99
Vintage Apple Macintosh Plus Desktop Computer - M0001A
$150.00
LARGE LOT Vintage Apple Macintosh Mouse Cables Accessories SCSI etc - UNTESTED
$80.00
Vintage Apple II Arcade Game Galactic Wars Apple Computer NOS Sealed
$125.00
Lot of 3 VIntage Apple Computer Rainbow Logo Sticker Decal Macintosh 1980s NOS
$7.00
Vintage Apple Multiple Scan 15av Display Monitor M4681
$299.99
Vintage Apple Monitor IIc 9" Green Monochrome 06/1985 A2M4090 October 1984 Stand
$275.00