I tried and it wouldn't even run... help
I guess I should point out... i tried d/l'ing and running the Linux version, NOT the windows version..![]()
I tried and it wouldn't even run... help
I guess I should point out... i tried d/l'ing and running the Linux version, NOT the windows version..![]()

Vintage PC Chips M571 Socket 7 Motherboard V3.2A K6500 CPU 384MB EDO DRAM cables
$74.99
🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2112A 21MX M-SERIES 16-BIT MINICOMPUTER HP
$299.99
🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2113A 21MX 1000 E-SERIES MINICOMPUTER CHASSIS BACKPLANE
$249.00
Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used
$55.99
Vintage Laptop HP Hewlett Packard Pavilion N3110 Celeron 433 MHz *Please Read*
$50.99
Vintage Edmark TouchWindow for Macintosh DeskTop Computer Touch Window Never Usd
$79.99
Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95
Coach Vintage BlackNylon Leather Messenger Crossbody Laptop Bag Style 5115
$90.00
Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New
$75.00
Vintage Microsoft Visual Studio.NET Professional Software suite Version 2002 New
$82.00