-
Junior Member
registered user
Server Side Perl Scripts and Inaccessible cgi-bin Directory
I am trying to write a CGI file to /usr/lib/cgi-bin. Each time I try, I get the Message, "Cannot
Create Regular File. READ ONLY Filesystem. I have tried chmoding the Directory from the Root Shell with NO Luck. I have tried changing the File Permissions on the Desktop File System with NO Luck. This is puzzling because I have NO problem chmoding and copying a PHP Script to the Directory /var/www.
-
Senior Member
registered user
Similar Threads
-
By brass in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-30-2006, 09:30 PM
-
By Ardil in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-28-2005, 10:37 PM
-
By bstanard in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 01-10-2005, 03:52 PM
-
By sand_pu in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-11-2004, 02:55 PM
-
By Zoplax in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-15-2003, 09:36 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00

INTEL CORE I7-870 SLBJG 2.93GHZ LGA1156 4 CORE CPU PROCESSOR
$23.00

INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99

Intel Core i7-4770 3.40GHz Quad Core SR149 LGA 1150 CPU Processor tested
$35.00

AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)
$59.00

Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99

Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$67.99

Intel Core i7-10700 8-Core 16-Thread 2.9GHz Desktop CPU LGA1200 SRH6Y Z490 Z590
$129.00

INTEL CORE I9-10980XE PROCESSOR | 3.00GHZ | SRGSG
$299.99