-
KNOPPICILLIN 4 (english version)
Ok, I am hoping someone will know the answer to this. I am looking for the english version of KNOPPICILLIN 4. I found the ISO at the following URL:
http://translate.google.com/translat...%3Den%26sa%3DG
After uncompressing the k4plus.tgz file, I burned the ISO and rebooted my IBM labtop and lo and behold, knoppicillin booted up. I used the following syntax to get english:
boot: knoppix lang=us
It seems that some of the menus proceeded to be english but as the configuration went further, everything went German. Also, I am looking for the full version of KNOPPICILLIN 4 (or whatever the lastest version is) with all of the proprietary drivers in one CD. If not, is their documentation that I can look at that will tell me where and how to install this on the current CD, provided everything is in english?
I have been googling around and it states that the full version might be included in a back order of some magazine which is where it is distributed.
If so, then where can I order this CD, assuming it's in English and and it has all the necessary apps and drivers?
This CD seems pretty cool if I can get my hands on a working copy. Any ideas?
Some people are just telling me to build my own LiveCD and although that is not difficult, I prefer if the solution already exists rather than myself making it. If it costs money, I will gladly pay for it, provided that it's cheap.
Similar Threads
-
By Werie in forum General Support
Replies: 9
Last Post: 02-23-2005, 09:56 PM
-
By papasi in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-26-2004, 03:38 AM
-
By boo-ya in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 06-05-2004, 09:11 PM
-
By bloor in forum General Support
Replies: 11
Last Post: 09-30-2003, 03:48 AM
-
By reub2000 in forum Ideas
Replies: 7
Last Post: 04-30-2003, 03:08 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Cherry W. Germany G80-0486H/05 Mechanical 25-Pin D-Sub Keyboard M8
$170.99

Vintage Computer - PC Innovation Intel 486DX2 - Dos Ver 6.2 Windows 3.1
$250.00

Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New
$75.00

Vintage Teac FD-505 5.25" 3.5" Combo Drive 19307571-00
$199.99

Lot of 3 Vintage IDE PATA Optical Drives CD-ROM CD-RW DVD-RW Windows 98 XP Untes
$39.99

Vintage Timbuk2 Crossbody Messenger Bag Forest Green/ Black Y2k USA Made
$85.00

Lot 8x HP D2297A 16MB 72-Pin Parity SIMM 128MB 70ns 4Mx36 1818-5661 Vintage
$69.98

Vintage NRI Model 832 Microcomputer Case - See Photos
$295.00

Vintage HP Hewlett Packard 2112A 21MX 1000 M-Series 16-Bit Minicomputer
$419.99

NEW StarTech ATXPOWER250 250W ATX PC Power Supply Vintage Pentium II III AMD K6
$94.98