-
KNOPPICILLIN 4 (english version)
Ok, I am hoping someone will know the answer to this. I am looking for the english version of KNOPPICILLIN 4. I found the ISO at the following URL:
http://translate.google.com/translat...%3Den%26sa%3DG
After uncompressing the k4plus.tgz file, I burned the ISO and rebooted my IBM labtop and lo and behold, knoppicillin booted up. I used the following syntax to get english:
boot: knoppix lang=us
It seems that some of the menus proceeded to be english but as the configuration went further, everything went German. Also, I am looking for the full version of KNOPPICILLIN 4 (or whatever the lastest version is) with all of the proprietary drivers in one CD. If not, is their documentation that I can look at that will tell me where and how to install this on the current CD, provided everything is in english?
I have been googling around and it states that the full version might be included in a back order of some magazine which is where it is distributed.
If so, then where can I order this CD, assuming it's in English and and it has all the necessary apps and drivers?
This CD seems pretty cool if I can get my hands on a working copy. Any ideas?
Some people are just telling me to build my own LiveCD and although that is not difficult, I prefer if the solution already exists rather than myself making it. If it costs money, I will gladly pay for it, provided that it's cheap.
Similar Threads
-
By Werie in forum General Support
Replies: 9
Last Post: 02-23-2005, 09:56 PM
-
By papasi in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-26-2004, 03:38 AM
-
By boo-ya in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 06-05-2004, 09:11 PM
-
By bloor in forum General Support
Replies: 11
Last Post: 09-30-2003, 03:48 AM
-
By reub2000 in forum Ideas
Replies: 7
Last Post: 04-30-2003, 03:08 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Commodore SX-64 Personal Computer
$600.00

Pi1541 Zero with Epyx Fastload Hat, Case & 16gb SD for Commodore 64 and 128
$79.99

TeensyROM+ TR+ v0.4 Cartridge for C64/128 - w/ Case & 32GB SD Preloaded
$89.50

Commodore OS USB | Bootable LIVE + Install | The Ultimate Gaming Linux OS | NEW
$11.99

Commodore 1541 Emulator PI1541 HAT with ROTARY, OLED screen, USA Seller
$29.99

Commodore 64 Serial Cable 6PIN DIN 1541 1571 C64 128 C128 Disk Drive Printer USA
$10.49

NOB AlfaData AlfaScan Plus Hand Scanner for Commodore Amiga 256 Grayscale RARE
$149.99

Commodore 64 PC with Model 1541 Diskette Drive and Flight Simulator II *READ*
$199.99

Commodore 64 Dead Test & Diagnostic Cartridge & Test Harness Set - USA seller
$39.99

RARE Commodore MPS801 Printer - 1st printer for the 64 - powers on
$70.00