Ok, I am hoping someone will know the answer to this. I am looking for the english version of KNOPPICILLIN 4. I found the ISO at the following URL:
http://translate.google.com/translat...%3Den%26sa%3DG
After uncompressing the k4plus.tgz file, I burned the ISO and rebooted my IBM labtop and lo and behold, knoppicillin booted up. I used the following syntax to get english:
boot: knoppix lang=us
It seems that some of the menus proceeded to be english but as the configuration went further, everything went German. Also, I am looking for the full version of KNOPPICILLIN 4 (or whatever the lastest version is) with all of the proprietary drivers in one CD. If not, is their documentation that I can look at that will tell me where and how to install this on the current CD, provided everything is in english?
I have been googling around and it states that the full version might be included in a back order of some magazine which is where it is distributed.
If so, then where can I order this CD, assuming it's in English and and it has all the necessary apps and drivers?
This CD seems pretty cool if I can get my hands on a working copy. Any ideas?
Some people are just telling me to build my own LiveCD and although that is not difficult, I prefer if the solution already exists rather than myself making it. If it costs money, I will gladly pay for it, provided that it's cheap.

Macintosh Platinum Mouse - Apple 128K 512K 512Ke Mac Plus Lisa IIe M0100 - NEW
$49.99
1984 APPLE MACINTOSH 128K FIRST MAC Model M0001 PICASSO KIT Discs Harvard Rare
$1800.00
1984 APPLE MACINTOSH 128K MATCHING # BOX Set Original Mac Model M0001 WORKS RARE
$6299.00
Apple Macintosh 128k Desktop computer. Upgraded to 512k
$300.00
Vintage Apple Macintosh 128K 512K Carrying Case Rainbow Logo Excellent Cond
$140.00
Apple Keyboard and Cable for Macintosh 128k 512k Mac Plus RARE Vintage M0110
$129.99
Macintosh Platinum Mouse - Apple 128K 512K 512Ke Mac Plus Lisa IIe M0100 - NEW
$59.99
Vintage Early Week 12 1984 Apple Macintosh 128K Computer M0001 w/Analog Board+
$209.99
Apple Keyboard for Macintosh 128k 512k Mac Plus RARE Vintage M0110 (010)
$149.00
Apple Macintosh Mac 128k - 512k Boot / Diagnostics 2 Disk Set for Classic Macs
$14.99