I have Knoppix installed, hdd, on a HP Pavilion ze5600. 2.6ghz, 768 RAM, 30GB HD. Everything is working, CDROM, network (obviously). I previously installed an older version, I forget which one off hand, it was sometime last year in the spring, and had no issues either. Actually, I lied, the wireless card was fubared. Anyways, just thought I would post and let people know that it can work.

Intel SRG17 Core i7-9700T Desktop Processor CPU
$74.99
Intel Core i5-4590T 2 GHz 5 GT/s LGA 1150 Desktop CPU Processor SR1S6
$14.99
(LOT OF 20) Intel Core i5-8400 CPU 2.80GHz Desktop Processor (SR3QT)
$700.00
GAMING COMBO: ASUS Prime H470M-PLUS MOTHERBOARD + i5-10600KF CPU + 16GB DDR4
$229.95
Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00
AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Desktop Processor (3.7GHz, 6 Cores, AM4 CPU) 100-100000065
$125.00
Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99
Intel Core i5-14600KF Unlocked Desktop Processor
$259.99
PS5 Over Heating Problem Solver 1.5 Grams Liquid metal thermal paste CPU, GPU
$15.99
Intel Core Ultra 5 235T SRQES Desktop CPU
$109.99