-
php & mysql mysql_connect() error
I'm running a basic script to connect to a mysql database in PHP. PHP works fine but if I try to connect to a mysql database
I get the error:
"Fatal error: Call to undefined function mysql_connect() in /home/david/public_html/php/do_mysql.php on line 9"
I installed php5-mysql
Googling around I got the suggestion that this may be because PHP was not compiled with mysql support built in. Can anyone confirm this?
Similar Threads
-
By morbidpalooza.com in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-08-2006, 01:30 PM
-
By mzee in forum Knoppix DVD
Replies: 17
Last Post: 10-12-2005, 08:48 AM
-
By sniker in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-08-2004, 03:50 AM
-
By paradocs in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-18-2003, 10:13 PM
-
By Coume in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 08-06-2003, 06:42 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00

KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99

Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85

Knoppix NSM 1.2
$8.00

VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42

Hamshack Live DVD-ROM
$7.00

Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$34.01