You need either
* KDE
* Gnome with Firefox
* Xdialog
(in this order of extent of testing)
to use klik.
Greetings,
probono
I've got a SUSE 10 distribution running on an old laptop. I'm using XFCE4 as my desktop but would like to use klik in order to run cmg files from cd as I've only got 2 gb on my harddrive. Anyhow, I tried the wget instructions and they seem to be working until I finally receive an output of "sh: line53: Xdialog: command not found"
What's wrong here? Do I need to have Xdialog installed before I can install Klik? Do I need to be using KDE to install Klik?
Thanks.
You need either
* KDE
* Gnome with Firefox
* Xdialog
(in this order of extent of testing)
to use klik.
Greetings,
probono

Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99
(LOT of 8) Samsung 32GB 2Rx4 PC4-2666V-RB2-12 DDR4 Cisco Server RAM Tested 100%
$1299.99
Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16 CMK32GX4M2E3200C16
$159.99
Kingston FURY 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4-3200 PC4-25600 288-Pin DIMM RAM
$100.00
Major Brand 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-12800U DDR3-1600MHz DDR3-12800 DESKTOP RAM NON-ECC
$29.99
A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68
16GB Total of SK hynix PC3L-12800S 2 sticks of 8GB each = 16GB Laptop Memory
$27.95
Samsung 8GB DDR4 SO-DIMM PC4-3200AA 260-Pin RAM M471A1G44BB0-CWE Module
$29.25
Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4x8GB) RAM DDR4 3000MHz CMK32GX4M4C3000C15
$139.99
16GB DDR3 RAM Upgrade Kit (2x8GB) for MacBook Pro, iMac & Mac Mini - 1333MHz PC3
$77.99