Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Xdialog: command not found

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    2

    Xdialog: command not found

    I've got a SUSE 10 distribution running on an old laptop. I'm using XFCE4 as my desktop but would like to use klik in order to run cmg files from cd as I've only got 2 gb on my harddrive. Anyhow, I tried the wget instructions and they seem to be working until I finally receive an output of "sh: line53: Xdialog: command not found"

    What's wrong here? Do I need to have Xdialog installed before I can install Klik? Do I need to be using KDE to install Klik?

    Thanks.

  2. #2
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,159
    You need either
    * KDE
    * Gnome with Firefox
    * Xdialog
    (in this order of extent of testing)
    to use klik.
    Greetings,
    probono

Similar Threads

  1. unmount:: command not found
    By transistortoaster in forum Customising & Remastering
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-26-2007, 05:54 PM
  2. ethereal: command not found?
    By Albretch in forum Networking
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-16-2007, 11:16 PM
  3. create_compressed_fs: command not found :(
    By sawik in forum Customising & Remastering
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-27-2004, 09:58 PM
  4. bash: get: command not found
    By zavec in forum General Support
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-18-2004, 03:28 AM
  5. hnx-hdinstall : Command not found ???
    By Leon in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-06-2003, 01:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch picture

NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch

$39.99



NETGEAR 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Switch (Gs305) - Desktop Quiet Fanless picture

NETGEAR 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Switch (Gs305) - Desktop Quiet Fanless

$25.99



10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W picture

10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W

$39.99



5Ports Gigabit Network Switch w/ 4 PoE+ Ports Total 52W each port 30W Plug&Play picture

5Ports Gigabit Network Switch w/ 4 PoE+ Ports Total 52W each port 30W Plug&Play

$31.99



TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch picture

TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch

$19.99



TP-Link TL-SG105, 5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Network Hub, Ethern picture

TP-Link TL-SG105, 5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Network Hub, Ethern

$15.25



5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Home Network Hub, Office Ethernet S... picture

5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Home Network Hub, Office Ethernet S...

$14.86



Cisco Catalyst 2960-48TT-L 48-Port Fast Ethernet Managed Rackmount Switch picture

Cisco Catalyst 2960-48TT-L 48-Port Fast Ethernet Managed Rackmount Switch

$46.99



TP-Link TL-SX105 10GB 5-Port Switch - Unopened picture

TP-Link TL-SX105 10GB 5-Port Switch - Unopened

$195.00



TP-Link TL-SG1048 48-Port Gigabit Rackmount Switch New Factory Sealed picture

TP-Link TL-SG1048 48-Port Gigabit Rackmount Switch New Factory Sealed

$199.99